home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Monday




Really, it's Monday? We had an enjoyable, but lazy weekend! We ate a lot of yummy food, watched a lot of tv, and celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary by eating more delicious food. And, I was so lame over the weekend that I didn't even manage to capture any amazing images on Instagram for you. Sorry!

But, after being lazy and not crafting or blogging over the weekend, I'm back at it today! I've got several exciting projects to share with you this week including:

A Nursery Reveal
My Freshly Painted and Styled Guest Bath
and
A Craft Project for Baby Hunter's Nursery

So, don't leave now because we're getting to the good stuff!

See you back tomorrow!

Did anyone else have a totally lazy weekend too?


1 comment:

  1. I love lazy weekends! This summer has been full of activities from the summer to-do list my 3 year old daughter and I made. We have been having a blast but because of that the blog has been neglected a little...I can't wait to see what you have in store this week...Happy Monday!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete