home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Updated Dining Room

I can finally say that our dining room is pretty much complete, for now! Bye bye blue and hello dark blue/gray! Paint is a lifesaver. Really, it completely changes the feel of a space. Before this room was bright and casual. Now its luxurious. It feels romantic now too which is exactly what I wanted to achieve for all those dinner parties I throw! Not really!






Still need a new chandelier!


I'm still undecided about the lamps. I considered changing the bases to gold, but now they might not stay here anyways. I'm thinking of switching  to something with black shades.






The chairs look a true gold now against the new paint color. They had a weird green hint before that was undesirable.

I'm so happy with how this space turned out and can't wait to enjoy it with the holidays around the corner!


9 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!!!! I love the wall color and the cabinet, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great changes! And I love your table setting

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! i love that fabric on the pillow and the gold bar cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous! I really love the wall color. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous dinning room love everything but of coarse the bar cart the most great job putting it all together

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stylish dining room, you must be in love with it! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look luxurious, I love your table settings and tiny pumpkins, too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wear did those beautiful dining chairs come from? Are they silver?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dining room wall is just what i’m Looking for. What brand and color is it?

    ReplyDelete