home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Get Social Sunday





Welcome to the 18th edition of Get Social Sunday hosted by A Lived in Home! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday spirit! We are getting so close to Christmas! I love this time of year! 

Thank you to everyone that has been partying with us and spreading the word! I'm changing the rules today and letting you link up anything! There are so many awesome holiday projects out there! I want to see what you've been up to! 

The rules are simple:
1. Follow your host on the right side bar. That would be me!! :)
2. Link up your favorite post or two.
3. Stick around and check out other awesome blogs!
4. Tell you friends about Get Social Sunday and tell them to tell their friends!
5. Come back each Sunday through Tuesday and link up.
That's all! Easy peasy! 
Now enjoy meeting new blog friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the party Megan
    I hope your have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete