home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Get Social Sunday





Welcome to the 19th edition of Get Social Sunday hosted by A Lived in Home! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! As you noticed, I took a little break to spend time with family. Amazingly enough I did very little blogging. Now it's back to blogging and partying!

Thank you to everyone that has continued to party with us and spread the word! I'm changing the rules today and letting you link up anything! There are so many awesome projects out there! I want to see what you've been up to! 

The rules are simple:
1. Follow your host on the right side bar. That would be me!! :)
2. Link up your favorite post or two.
3. Stick around and check out other awesome blogs!
4. Tell you friends about Get Social Sunday and tell them to tell their friends!
5. Come back each Sunday through Tuesday and link up.
That's all! Easy peasy! 
Now enjoy meeting new blog friends!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting - Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's totally terrible that I didn't read through your new rules before posting??!! haha! Glad you had a break for a bit...we all need some down time :)
    x-Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this party!
    Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, thanks for letting me know about your party, I just linked up! Take care, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for the invite and party. I am a new follower via GFC
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to link up! I'm your newest follower :)
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete