home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baby H's Nursery Design









After finding out we were having another little princess I was a little stumped on what direction to head for the nursery. While cleaning out some files in my office I ran across the most adorable coral and aqua nursery picture that I had printed and saved for a rainy day. Well, it came in handy because I knew instantly that was my inspiration. 

The walls will be Amour Pink and the ceiling will be painted Hopeful. I wanted some color on the walls, but not an overbearing shade of pink! This will be just enough. 

I've made some really good progress on baby girl's room already. The bedding and drapes arrive tomorrow and I hope to have it painted after our next sonogram on the 20th. I just need one more peek between her legs before splashing a ton of paint on the walls! :)  

I'd say by July this room will be complete! I've been really lucky and found almost everything that I needed already! Watch for pictures. They will be coming soon! 


2 comments:

  1. I love it..it's too perfect!! :) Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete