home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Menu


With Thanksgiving less than a week, away I hope your menu is in order along with what I'm sure is a hefty grocery list if you are doing all the cooking. Our family keeps a very traditional menu that we don't often vere from.

Via 1 2 3 4 5 6

Turkey/Dressing
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with gravy
Candied Sweet potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Hot Buttery Rolls

Via 1 2 3

I must confess that my favorite part might just be the desserts!

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

1 comment:

  1. We too seem to cook the same menu each year. We will have company, but not a lot. This year however will be the first year we are cooking gluten free, since both my daughter and I are now on a gf diet. It is easier than we thought it would be thanks to all the wonderful products out there. Hope you are doing well. Baby is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete