home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, May 23, 2014

Guest Bedroom Design



This is the design for a guest bedroom I'm working on. My client's main purpose for the space is to have a bright and welcoming space for her sweet mom when she visits. She loves the colors of the ocean so that was our jumping off point, plus her mom loves coral so I combined the two. 

The space was a bare canvas since the family just moved in to their newly built home. This week, it was painted a light shade of gray and already looks better! We are waiting for everything to arrive that we ordered and I'll be installing the first week of June! I can't wait to see it all come together! 


*Out of respect for paying client's I don't share sources. To create a lived in feel for your home, please contact Megan at alivedinhome@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the color and texture combos here. Great inspo for the guest room, excited to see how it comes together!

    ReplyDelete