Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Going Plum Crazy!

The color plum is popping up everywhere these days. We're seeing the rich hues in glossy magazines, fabrics, clothing, furniture, paints, and weddings. I love this fall trend, but sadly have no space to currently incorporate the look into my home except my wardrobe. So, maybe I'll start with a new pair of plum flats and see where they take me. Who knows, maybe I'll end up with a new room design or just a new throw pillow.



Do you love this hue as much as I do? How would you incorporate the color into your home? A saturated look in a neutral space maybe? 

6 comments:

  1. Plum? Where would I put that color in my house? Probably in the breakfast nook but just a small amount! Earings would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of wearing plum; I think it's flattering and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My half bath has a touch of plum and I LOVE it! I also started shopping for the wardrobe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. plus is totally one of my favorite colors!!!! SO so so pretty!

    I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! Come on over and visit my new site and follow along...it's a blog all about color!

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    xoxox
    Aarean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plum is gorgeous! I think my sister will be using it for bridesmaids dresses in her upcoming wedding!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nails! Essie makes a pretty plum shade I love - perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete