home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Weekend in Instagram



This was our last week of fresh produce delivery which I'm kind of sad about! We've been spoiled by having all these fresh items brought to us straight from the farm. Now, I'll be hitting up the farmers market on Saturday mornings to get my cucumber and tomato fix. I've seriously been eating that every day with a bit of Balsamic dressing. Delicious!
Friday night the hubs and I had date night. We hit up Kenichi before the Coldplay concert. We go every time they are in town and it seems like each time is better than the last if that's possible. This year they handed out these cool bracelets that lit up different colors at the same time. It was a sight to see as we jammed out like high schoolers!
2 birthday parties on Saturday. Ava wore her party dress.
One of the parties was at the Science Musuem. The kiddos loved all the animals!
Ava hung out at Grammy's house. We braved the 100 degree temps and went swimming yesterday. Funny thing is that there is bird poop all over the bench she's sitting on so right before I snapped this pic she said, "Mama, I sit on poop!"  Funny, but gross!

Splash time in the new itsy bitsy bikini. Her bottoms kept falling down too.

More splash time!

It was a great weekend!! Hope yours was equally as enjoyable!


3 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! My husband and I just bought tickets to see Coldplay today and I'm super excited. I've never spent as much money to go to a concert, but I adore Coldplay. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your beautiful home! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were BUSY! We love the original Kenichi in Aspen. It was the site of our first date.

    ReplyDelete