home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Get Social Sunday





Welcome to the 23rd week of Get Social Sunday hosted by A Lived in Home! I'm so excited to be back from vacation and loved to see how many people linked up while I was away!

Thank you to everyone that continues to party with us and spread the word! You can continue to link up anything you desire! There are so many awesome projects out there! I want to see what you've been up to! 

The rules are simple:
1. Follow your host on the right side bar. That would be me!! :)
2. Link up your favorite post or two.
3. Stick around and check out other awesome blogs!
4. Tell you friends about Get Social Sunday and tell them to tell their friends!
5. Come back each Sunday through Tuesday and link up.
That's all! Easy peasy! 
Now enjoy meeting new blog friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting Megan, I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Have a great weekend. (I'm one of your newest readers and followers) :)
    Audrey @ neverendingdecorating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete