home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's Party Time!


 
Today is my birthday!! Do you love celebrating your special day? Do you believe in birthday weeks like I do? Technically I don't get a whole week because the hubby shares my week. His birthday was the 18th so I'm nice and I share!
 
I can't believe I'm turning 30, AGAIN! I'm in somewhat of a holding pattern! We are celebrating our birthdays on Friday night with all of our amazing neighborhood friends! They really do rock and we are so grateful and fortunate to have fun neighbors and such a tight group.
 
Today, I'm spending time with my favorite little tyke! We're headed to the nail salon for pedicures then I'm sure we'll make a trip to Target and maybe even IKEA too. All I know is everything is better with her around! I also plan on picking up some strawberries and chocolate to make dipped berries! Yum yum! Way better than cupcakes or cake!!


2 comments: