home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Project Royal


Project Royal wrapped a while back and I'm finally ready to show off this gray and purple nursery I had the privilege of working on for a sweet baby girl! Remember, the room started out as a guest bedroom?


And here is baby girl's nursery now! 







The walls were painted SW Light French Gray and Grape Mist on the ceiling. The crib is the Emelia crib from Restoration Hardware and is no longer available. The bedding is also Restoration Hardware. The glider, pillow, and drapes are custom and available through me. 

My client absolutely loves the new space and said it's very calming. She spends a lot of time rocking and feeding her new miracle in there so she needed a peaceful retreat. That glider is so amazingly comfortable too! 

This was such an enjoyable project and my client was fabulous to work with which made my job that much easier! 


*If you're looking to create a Lived In space contact me at alivedinhome@gmail.com


2 comments: