home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bargains....

I found so many great things at Marshalls and TJ Maxx yesterday! It seems like everything there just kept calling my name. First, I found the cutest tunic to go with my new Calypso for Target swim suit. I must mention the fact that I saw it on a rolling rack a lady was pushing, so I chased her down walked quickly and nabbed it before she even put it out on the floor. :) The colors were perfect. I love the large scale floral print and this is exactly what I had in mind! Plus, $16.99! I couldn't pass it up!

Tunic from Marshalls $16.99!
 I also found Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care shampoo and conditioner. They are regularly $24 each and I purchased each for $12.99. These products are amazing and work wonders on my hair! It turns out so shiny and silky. The products were on a shelf with soaps and bath products, so you might have to dig a little to find them at your store. Happy Hunting! Stay tuned for my great furniture and accessory finds from last night!
Technician Color Care shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment