home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally Found: Reclaimed Wood Stick Mirror

Emily of A Well Dressed Home  has a beautiful living room that is a  mix of elegant meets rustic. I read an article about her home that was featured in The Dallas Morning News several weeks ago and started following her blog. When I saw the pics of her living room I immediately noticed the Wood Mirrors that flank either side of her t.v. and could picture them in the same spot of my parent's living room.


A Well Dressed Home
The wall in my parent's home behind the t.v is enourmously tall and needs something unique. I love the shape and material of these mirrors, but they were a gift and no longer available for purchase. Alas, Emily posted about a similar mirror she found. It is pricey for all of us bargain hunters out there, but might just be the answer.


Reclaimed Wood Sticks Mirror $289


No comments:

Post a Comment