home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let the Party Planning Begin...

I CAN NOT believe that my little monkey girl will be 1 in less than 2 months!! This past year of the most amazing memories has just flown by. That is the main reason I am going to stay home with her! I want to be there for all her important milestones and crazy moments.
 With less than 2 months until her birthday, that means the party planning must commence. It wasn't hard at all to think up a theme. It was common sense to go with a monkey theme for our little monkey girl!! I started looking online for cute party decor and this is what I have come up with. The wheels are now spinning.


Goody Bag stickers from Etsy


Of course the monkey stickers will have Ava's name and say 1st Birthday!


Pom Poms from Pom Love

The pom poms will do double duty as party decor and nursery accessory after the big day. They will look adorable hanging in the corner in Ava's room.

Cupcake tier from Crate and Barrel

The cupcake stand will hold delicious confetti cupcakes for the kiddos to decorate themselves.

Cake plate from Crate and Barrel

Ava's monkey cake that our friend is making will sit on this classic white cake plate.

Beverage Tag for Glass Beverage Jar from Crate and Barrel

Now, a party is not complete without a few adult beverages. I know I'll need one or two to relax and survive the party!! That's why my trusty beverage jar with label will come in handy. Sangria will probably fill up the jar. For the little tots I might use a cute bucket like the one below to hold juice pouches and water.

Personalized bucket from Etsy

I know it's going to be a fantastic, fun filled day. Let the countdown begin!






2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog...you have done a fab job :) I will soon be making a trip to Crate & Barrel for the beverage tag! Love it & they didn't have them when I bought my jar....thanks girl! Post more stuff, I am anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the final reveal....

    ReplyDelete