home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Designer Crush {Erinn Valencich}

I am totally obsessing with pretty much everything by Erinn Valencich. Erinn is so remarkably talented in her field. She has a bold signature style with a flair for colors and patterns. Omniarte Designs is her Los Angeles based design firm where she has worked with many celebrity clients such as Jaime Pressley, Mischa Barton, and Jennifer love Hewitt.

Her goal is to create stylish and eclectic spaces which even appear attainable. With a little creativity one could obtain these looks by pairing pricier items with inexpensive ones and incorporating vintage pieces that have a fresh coat of paint or upholstery.

There were tons of inspiring photos that I came across but I narrowed it down to photos from Erinn's glamorous Hollywood Hills home. Don't drool over them too much!

 










 



7 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so pretty! I keep going back to stare at the office (at least I assume that's what the room with the zebra rug is). I love how her house has so many colors yet still looks very calm and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful! I can totally see why you're obsessed :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold style!!!! I love those prints...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her use of bold punches of color paired with nuetral pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the black and white bedroom with the pop of raspberry!

    ReplyDelete