home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, July 1, 2011

When life hands you lemons...

use them to decorate! They're the versatile and colorful fruit that we are spotting everywhere around the house. Maybe it's just because I love summer and yellow so much, but they make a room so cheerful! Plus, when you get tired of them, make yourself a glass of lemonade. 

via


Via

via Decor Pad

Via The Way We Are
or....


Happy Friday! 

Um, by the way...... did you notice my new blog design? I hope so cause it's hard to miss! Thanks to the wonderful and VERY patient Elizabeth at The Mustard Ceiling for all her hard work on the design. I'm pretty sure she wanted to jump through the computer and strangle me several times because I was so picky. She rocks because she was able to create this awesome blog design and she survived me! Drinks for her!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Megan for the shout out! I enjoyed working with you and hope you love your new design. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete