home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas




This year I hit up Tiny Prints and decided to splurge on our Christmas cards. After perusing their site for half the evening and starring about 100 10 of my favorite designs, I finally narrowed it down to this year's card. I'm actually surprised that we have cards at all this year considering I ordered them the second week of December and I failed miserably in the department of family pictures thanks to the less than cooperative weather. Thankfully, I had backup pictures from my brother's recent wedding to choose from. 
 I'm so happy with how they turned out. They are bright and festive just like I hoped for. Last year being Baby A's first Christmas I started our card collection. One day we can look back and reflect on the many years and see how our family has grown through the years. Selecting our card and seeing it come to life is a big part of the holiday and very meaningful to me as I'm sure it is to your family too!


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing a very merry Christmas and the happiest of holiday seasons to you and yours!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete