home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time to Get Organized

With 2012 just around the corner it's time to pick out a new planner. Do you have a go to planner that you refill every year or perhaps you purchase a new style every year. Right now I have a cheapo Barnes and Noble half off special from last year. This year I'm keeping my options open and thinking of stepping up to a more quality and stylish one of sorts. Here's some options for you to choose from if you are the organized type.



6. Dozi


*Linked up here:Under the Moon, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Mushki Loves, Sugar Bee Crafts, My Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Between You and MeSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Miss Mustard SeedThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country CottageCreation Corner, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholic, Design it Chic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Family Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Showoff, Homemaker on a Dime

7 comments:

  1. I love planners! And they are all so pretty.... and hard to choose! I got given a lovely soft leather sea-green one at Christmas which Im' lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. i like number 7 best

    Natasha xx

    Check out my link party!
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com/search/label/Serenity%20Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/12/anything-goes-linky-party_29.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan! I found you on In between naps on the porch! I took a look around your blog and your home is beautiful....you have some great ideas. I am your newest follower! Great to meet you and hope to see you soon. Please stop by sometime at Simplyhomecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm visiting from WOW. I love planners, but I'll have to admit that I bought one for $1 at the Dollar Store for 2012. Years ago, I spent a lot of money on nice planners, but now that I'm retired from teaching, I don't anymore. I did look at some at the Office Supply Store yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Those planners are gorgeous! I'm kind of jonesing for a new one myself at the moment!

    Thanks SO much for linking up your awesome posts @ Feature Friday Free-for-All!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute planners! I think the Sarah Pinto one is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete