home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Monogramming


How's this for personalized? I say if you can monogram it, then why not! Monogrammed items make great gifts, complete an outfit,  or add a special touch to the home. I have countless monogrammed items around my home such as towels, pillows, wine glasses, makeup bags, and we can't forget the slew of items in "A's" room!





How about a derby hat with a personalized touch..


Or the ever popular initial necklace...


Here's some examples of how to incorporate such items into your own home. 








Have you jumped on board the monogram craze? 


4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to monogram something but just haven't yet. I love how classic it looks. These examples are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great monogram eye candy! As every self-respecting true Southerner does, I love monograms! ;o) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was raised by a good southern woman, so I of course love some good monograming! That's one of the reasons I'm so hyper to find some new bedding, so I can get it monogramed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing our monogrammed sun hat and acrylic monogram necklace
    Lorraine
    www.personalizedfrommetoyou.com

    ReplyDelete