Yes, this Chicken Parmesan is as scrumptious as it looks and easy to make! I whipped mine up in about 20 minutes. Ok, so I might have cheated a little with a prepackaged seasoning, but that's what happens when you're busy and have a little one running around. Just keeping it real around here. No time for recipes from scratch!
- 1 package Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Seasoning (found in the cold section)
- 1 package of chicken tenders
- Fettuccine noodles
- 1 squash
- A handful of carrots
- Any brand of pasta sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a skillet with enough olive oil to coat the bottom
- Evenly coat the chicken tenders with Italian seasoning
- Place chicken in the skillet. Cook about 5 minutes on each side or until brown and crispy
- Slice squash and carrots and toss in pan to cook with chicken for the last 5 minutes
- Boil pasta in separate pot
- After chicken is fully cooked I added the pasta sauce to the pan and sprinkled Mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken to melt.
- Serve over drained pasta
And there you have a nice hearty meal for your family! Even my picky child ate some so I 'll say it's kid approved!