home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Get Social Sunday





Happy Weekend! Hope everyone had a great week. We had our gender reveal party last night and I can't wait to share pictures with you this week. What a fun time celebrating with our friends and family. It also definitely left me a little bit in shock as I was pretty sure the baby was a certain gender. Now, I'm rethinking the nursery! :)


Now, lets get to partying with the 36th edition of get Social Sunday! Every week I enjoy browsing through the links and seeing how creative other bloggers are! 
Thank you to everyone that continues to party with us and spread the word! You can continue to link up anything you desire!  I want to see everything you've been up to! 

The rules are simple:
1. Follow your host on the right side bar. That would be me!! :)
2. Link up your favorite post or two.
3. Stick around and check out other awesome blogs!
4. Tell you friends about Get Social Sunday and tell them to tell their friends!
5. Come back each Sunday through Tuesday and link up.
That's all! Easy peasy! 
Now enjoy meeting new blog friends!

2 comments:

  1. All linked up! Thanks for hosting!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the invite Megan! I would love for you to join my Monday night party too!!

    xo, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete