home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Gender Reveal Party

More fun pictures to show you from our gender reveal party! 


I added a little glitter to the mason jars for extra sparkle! Details on that DIY next week! 



Our friends tallied their votes for boy or girl. I forgot to take a shot at the end of the night because frankly, my feet hurt and little miss came down with a fever! Yep, we went from party mode to sick kid mode! 
The boy tallies definitely surpassed the girl votes though! So many peeps were wrong! 


Ashley and I are looking at a sono pic of baby H with her legs in the air thinking we spotted boy parts! Um, guess we aren't very good sono techs! 


The night was so special and fun! Thanks to all you RHOTK (our special code) that came to help us celebrate! And, a great big thank you to my best friend that drove a long way to help me with the party! 

Now, I better get cracking on baby girls nursery board to share with you! 


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute party!! Love that your friends got to vote. Congrats on the baby girl!! The mason jars with glitter is too cute - I'm going to have to try my hand at making those!

    ReplyDelete