home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nursery Design Board

For the BIG "If and When" I get to design a nursery for any one of my married and trying to get pregnant friends, then this is one option I have come up with. I'm hooked on navy and lime green right now so I thought those colors in a nursery would be fabulous! I just went for it! The design is gender neutral and touches can be added to make it more feminine or masculine. What are your thoughts?



Where to run out and buy it all:
1. Long Neck Ceramic Lamp from Shades of Light $129
2. Serena and Lily Menagerie Book Ends $58
3. Blue Poppy Pillow Cover from Etsy $40
4. Key West Stripe Pillow Cover from Etsy $40
5. IKEA Henny Curtains $39.99
6. Pottery Barn Kids Harper Crib Bedding $24.50-$164
7. Pottery Barn Kids Sherpa My First Anywhere Chair $99
8. Children's Artwork from Etsy $24
9. Pottery Barn Kids Wicker Hamper/Liner $10- $89
10. IKEA Poang Rocking Chair $139
11. Pottery Barn Kids Sabrina Baskets/Liners $7-$64
12. IKEA Barnslig Rand Rug $19.99

1 comment: