home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Organization Part 2

Dear Merry Maids,
 I so desperately need you! Please come to my home for a deep cleaning. I will even lock up the shedding dog and take the cute crawler with me. If you come just once I promise to keep it up after that.

                                                   Signed,
                                                       Desperate and Dirty

Well, they haven't shown up yet so I think it's time to start a cleaning schedule. I obviously can't clean my whole house in one day. I do have an 11 month old cutie that likes to destroy things as I get them in order, and she's kind of high maintenance. Plus, she doesn't quite understand that mommy needs time to clean. One can only do so much during nap times and that's usually my shower time which will remain at the top of the totem pole! Kind of important that I stay clean!

Now, I don't want to draw out the cleaning too much because I like a clean home. I want to enjoy the cleanliness before it's time to start all over. Some things also need to be accomplished daily due to our shedding dog Lily.

Here's the schedule I came up with:


MONDAY: 
  • Do a load of Baby A's laundry
  • Clean floors with Bona duster and polish
  • Vacuum rugs
  • Clean Master Bathroom
TUESDAY:
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Clean Bathroom #2
  • Dust everything upstairs and downstairs
  • Swiffer floors
WEDNESDAY:
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Clean Bathroom #3
  • Wipe down all glass with glass cleaner
  • Swiffer floors
THURSDAY:
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Clean Bathroom #4
  • Vacuum
  • Swiffer floors
FRIDAY:
  • Change sheets on beds including Baby A's crib and her changing pad cover
  • Do a load of Baby A's laundry
  • Swiffer floors
  • Clean kitchen top to bottom and clean out refrigerator
This plan will hopefully help distribute all the back breaking necessary cleaning. I'll have a break on Saturdays and Sundays to be poolside with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment