home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

On My Radar


 Overstock is having a white sale which means their already reduced prices are even lower now! I was browsing their site and amazed by all the goodness! I spotted this gray Moroccan rug that I'm dying to have in my bathroom. 


This rug would be only $65 for a 3 foot by 5 foot! You can't beat that for a wool rug! 


And how about this blue beauty? Ugh, if only I had more floor space in my home for additional rugs! They are only too good to pass up. Maybe I'll just start hoarding pretty rugs!

When I was looking at rugs I somehow meandered over to lighting and decided this flush mount with all it's sparkling crystals needs to come home to my bathroom as well! $100 people! Why not?!


Are you a James Audubon fan? If so, you can get a 16/20 framed print for $60!  I adore this 'Great Blue Heron' as well as this 'American Flamingo' print! Both of these would be perfect paired together in any space! 

Are you an Overstock fan? Do you plan on shopping for something new for your home? 











1 comment: