home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, January 10, 2014

The New Sofa



If you follow me on Instagram, which you totally should, then you saw this sneak peek of our new sofa! 

After months and months of shopping we finally settled on this Charleston sofa from Z Gallerie.



It combined everything I wanted which was tufting, nailhead trim, comfort, dark color options, and a reasonable price. It also had to be kid friendly! I know it doesn't seem kid friendly, but the fabric was treated and I've already easily gotten a stain or two out very easily. 

I'll say when it first arrived it was larger than I thought it would be! I did see it on the showroom floor, but compared to the exiting sofa and current chairs, it's definitely grand! It took me a few weeks to adjust, but now I'm totally in love with what a statement it makes in the space! 


Next week I'll have a full living room reveal. It's been a while since I showed our living room and there are some changes! 

Have a great weekend and come back next week! 





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sofa. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at tufting and nailhead! Your couch is perfect!

    Have a great weekend!
    Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new sofa! Yes, they always look smaller in those large showrooms!!

    ReplyDelete