home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finally, My Own Office

I am beyond thrilled that I finally have my own office. No more sharing the space as a guest bedroom like it was before. Last week I took it upon myself to disassemble the bed and move it on out. That made plenty of space for the whoopsie kitchen table that is now a perfect desk. 
Our elliptical also moved into my office and out of the other guest bedroom, but it's not nearly the eye sore you would imagine. It kind of blends in with the dark drapes and I actually use it more now since I can watch TV. 
After transforming my black frames with gold paint along with a few other accessories, I'm loving my personal space! (I think I need a few more frames for the back wall too.)






Coffee is a must! My print is from Made By Girl.



I love my chair prints that Danielle Oakey graciously made and shared. 

Love print is also from Made by Girl!





I still haven't quite figured out this wall with the TV. The desk will be refinished for "A's" big girl room so I need to replace it with a new piece. The chair will also go back downstairs after we cut the kitchen table down. 
For now, it's cozy and a space to escape to for some piece and quiet. 



*Linked up here:Vintage Mauve, Mopping the FloorUnder the Moon, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, DIY Dreamer, Cherished BlissUncommonMy Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Printabelle, Cheap Crafty Mama,  Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple,  Fireflies, Ibratina, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, KatiesNestingThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country Cottage, Momnivore, Simply Sweet, Sassy Sites, ChocolateChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Delicate, Karisma Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholic,Fingerprints on the Fridge, Mom 4 RealFun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, GingerbreadFamily Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors,  I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Showoff, Homemaker on a Dime, It's Overflowing, The Sasse Life

27 comments:

  1. Love the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd give for my own office! It's absolutely perfect! Love all your little details, sophisticated and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great I have office envy I have to share my office with my hubby and hes messy and has loads of bit so my stuff tends to spread shame. You have such space

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so great and so organized!! Thanks so much for sharing at Pin It and Win It Wednesday @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your office space! The color, fabric, and accessories are wonderful. Here from Ginger Snap, and now following you. Would love it if you followed back! I am at http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great office space! A beautiful room to work. Enjoy:)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful space! I love all the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your office! Feels refreshed, sort of what you need when you are working I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing space love it looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting your own space and it is full of personality I bet you love working from here. I really like that bright yellow print on the wall adds a burst of sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really great! Love all the touches and the colors. How exciting to have your own space ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...this looks really good. I like the Expedia shelf system and the rug. It looks so fun! I would love to have you link this up to Titus 2 Tuesday next week on Cornerstone Confessions.

    Hopping over from Serenity Now.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the office! Where did you get the white cube shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely home office! Great images you posted too, please keep posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your ome office. I am hoping to get mine this summer :-) I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous! As soon as I don't have to have a nursery in my home, I will finally have a place of my own! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on your office space! It looks like a very calm and serene space.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its very nice office interior and decoration. This type of things make sweet atmosphere in the office. Its really lovely.

    ===================
    CSCS Red card Trainee | CSCS Health Safety and Environmental Test

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice, thanks so much for sharing and linking up! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute office!! Ah I wish I had room for one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great office! Don't you just love Expedits? I have several in my Craft-Sewing room.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Creating a home office can be very challenging. Glad to hear that you were able to successfully make your own workspace. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your office space looks very cosy and inviting! Thank you for sharing. Readers will surely learn, and maybe even copy some of your office decorating concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing such an amazing content. Really loved to read such amazing blog. Well, coworking space has changed the whole scenario of working culture. These spaces has all facilities for a company that needs to be there. Well, Qdesq is a platform which provides coworking spaces, meeting office, virtual office, private office space, and many more. Visit Qdesq to know more about coworking spaces in India.

    For more details, click here: Virtual Office

    ReplyDelete