home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home Goods Finds

Yesterday I made a quick trip to Home Goods and let me just say it was a 2 cart kind of day. Luckily, I found many of the items I was on the hunt for. Here's some of the happiness I spotted.

Loved this neutral bench with nail head trip. Perfect for an entry way or end of a bed.

This x bench was so rich looking in gray velvet.

I purchased these for our casa. We have been in desperate need for another set and I was holding out to find these.

There were a ton of bright outdoor accessories...

Lily scored a new bed. I didn't know quite how filthy her old one was until I hauled it out. I love that this one has a removable cover.

Ah, chevron. I'm kind of sad I left this at the store. 

I'm heading back today to return a few things that didn't work out for a client and see what else they got in overnight. I'm sure more goodness awaits. Maybe the throw is still there?!

To see what I'm up to you can follow me on Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Score! Is it bad that I go there at least twice a week in case they 'got in something new'? Yeah, probably is. Love what you found. And I think you totally should get that throw. If its still there it was ment to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Home Goods! That bench is awesome and Lilly seems to like her new bed!

    ReplyDelete