home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Beauty Picks


Are you a product junkie like I am? There's no denying my love for beauty and skin care products. Just take a look here. My drawers needed organizing because they were so jam packed. 
Now that I am in my 20's 30's, skin care has become more important to me and I now pay more attention to what I put on my face and body for that fact. I rounded up some products that I use daily and find well worth the money.  
The good news is that most of these products are drug store brands except for my Chanel Lip Glossimer that I don't leave home without or my new Chanel Vitalumiere foundation that gives my face a flawless look without feeling greasy or caked on. 
Most importantly, with skin cancer on the rise, I make sure to apply sun screen daily! Nuetrogena has always been my go to brand because it doesn't clog my pores. 
My Maybelline gel liner is a new fave. I used to purchase a similar product from Bobbi Brown, but disliked the price and how it dried out pretty quickly. You cannot beat this liner for $7 or their mascaras.
Oil of Olay might remind you of your grandma, but it really is comparable to department store brands for half the price. The Pro X line has really made a difference on my complexion. Plus, it smells really good! 
I could go on and on about how much I love my products, but I'll let you try them out and judge for yourself. 

Do you have a favorite product you'd like to share with us? 



*Linked up here:Vintage Mauve, Mopping the FloorUnder the Moon, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, DIY Dreamer, Cherished BlissUncommonMy Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Cheap Crafty Mama,  Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Between You and Me, Fireflies, IbratinaSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, KatiesNestingThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country Cottage, Passionately Perfect, Creation Corner, Momnivore, Simply Sweet, Sassy Sites, ChocolateChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Delicate, Karisma Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholic,Fingerprints on the Fridge, Mom 4 RealFun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, GingerbreadFamily Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors,  I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Showoff, Homemaker on a Dime, It's Overflowing, The Sasse Life

2 comments:

  1. These look like great products and I haven't tried any of them! I love to discover inexpensive makeup so I'm definitely going to try a few of these! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Neutrogena sunscreen! It goes on so smoothly and feels so light. (Having had one bout with skin cancer, I'm pretty religious about wearing it! ) Big fan of the Maybelline mascaras, too--will have to try the liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete