home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Shops at Target

Have you been to Target this week and seen the new boutique style shops?

I was there today and was quite pleased with them:
The Webster
Cos Bar
Polka Dog Bakery
Privet House
The Candy Store

The top 2 shops in my opinion are The Webster and Privet House, although I did pick up Lily some all natural dog snacks from Polka Dog. 

Here's a peak at what I saw:

I picked up a small coral candle which is a total diy I'm adding to my list. 

Loved the dress, but they didn't have my size so I'm ordering one. Got the cardi though.

Great dishwasher safe pieces. We desperately needed plastic plates and bowls so I picked up a few to add some pizazz to my cupboards. They are great for outdoor use too!

These trays were also really fun!


The candy was so so. I thought the lollipops were cute. They also had some containers filled with candy that would make great gifts. 

This was no Missoni trip, but nice to see some new, fresh items at Target.

Plus, did you hear Nate Berkus has a line coming out at Target on October 21st? I'm guessing it could be crazy! I'll be there nice and early for sure!!





3 comments:

  1. I picked up a Webster dress; I'm pretty excited about my new purchase. I'm a fan of The Shoppes at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten a few things from The Privet House and Webster and love them all. Target has done it again. :) Can't wait for Nate in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candles and trays are adorable! I'm wanting to go check out the Polka Dog accessories - my lab could use a fun summer collar! :)

    ReplyDelete