home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, May 18, 2012

Random Thoughts this Friday

I have a really busy day ahead so here are some random thoughts for this Friday.

Party prep is in full swing. Hence the fact why I have a huge to-do list today. Myself and some other lovely ladies are throwing a sprinkle tomorrow for 3 hot mamas that all have boys now and are all due with baby girls later this summer! They are literally hot mamas in more than one way. I was mega preggo in the summer so I now how they feel! Tomorrow night will be a blast! Of course I'll share pics next week. 

While setting up in the dining room I realized some little monkey had been playing in the lemons. 

Picked up some new products I spotted in a magazine to try. Olay is my go to drug store brand, so I was excited to see a new product that's going to make all my wrinkles disappear. Ha! It's an age-defying day cream+serum. The eye cream also founds its way into my cart and I tried it last night. Use very sparingly. A lot goes a long way I learned. 
And, can't forget the Maybelline Baby Lips. It's seriously so moisturizing and it has an spf to protect my lips from the scorcher above. This morning my lips are still feeling soft. No lie! If Maybelline wants to send me all of them to try I'd be a happy girl! 

These neon pink Kate spade gumdrop studs had been on my radar for a long time. I went to Nordstrom one weekend to purchase them, only to find out they didn't carry the pink, so I bought the orange ones. Hubby gave me some money to shop for Mother's day, so I ordered these. Love them! They are just bright enough that they show up even if my hair is down. 

This is the cake I'm envisioning for "A's" 2nd birthday extravaganza that's occurring on June 30th. My very talented friend Melissa makes the cakes. She's also making cookies for our Sprinkle this weekend so I'm taking this design to her. They are the best cakes ever! If you live in the Plano/Frisco area I'll give you her info! 

So, how about that for randomness! 

HAPPY FRIDAY! ANY BIG PLANS?


2 comments:

  1. Random but all beautiful!! Looks like it will be a great party! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the peeks into your home! amazing! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete