home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday {The Plan}

Are you a crazy bargain shopper like I am? If so, then I'm sure you are hitting the stores late Thursday night to rack up some Black Friday deals. Last year my friend and I went to Target and Wal-Mart at 4:00 a.m. and got some pretty good finds. This year, the stores decided to open up late Thursday night. I definitely prefer to stay up late than get up early to shop! Plus, it gives me extra time to eat work off the food.

Here's the plan:
9:00- Leave house to get in line at Wal-Mart
10:00- Run like crazy to get what I need
11:00- Get in line at Target
12:00- Make a mad dash to grab what I need
1:00- Hide the gifts and hit the hay

Here's some items on my radar!


Mainly, I need the tv for the hubs!  The other items I can do without if I can't get my hands on them. Even if I didn't need anything at all I would brave the Black Friday crowds for the mere excitement of the season and to see people going crazy and grabbing everythign in sight.

Are you bravig the crowds? Do you have a shopping list?


No comments:

Post a Comment