home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, November 3, 2011

West Elm Finds

While browsing around at West Elm yesterday I couldn't help but notice all the sparkly, festive decor and tables full of gift items. I found so many cute holiday items for either decking the halls in your home or for giving.


What child wouldn't love this who believes in the big man?







These make a thoughtful, but simple gift filled with a pouch of homemade hot chocolate mix!

Who wouldn't want to cuddle up under this snuggly throw?!

Everyone loves a great scented candle. 

Their monogram shop is so reasonable!


I'm doing a bulk of my holiday shopping at West Elm this year. There are gifts for just about everyone in my family. Ok, all the women at least. Plus, most of the items in the store come prewrapped. Can't beat that!



4 comments:

  1. I found a lot that I liked too. Love some of the holiday dinnerware and those mercury votives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I don't shop at West Elm, but now you've got my interest up. I'm going to go check out their monogram shop out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. West Elm is the best! That sparkly pillow could make a room.

    Also, I replied in the comments section about those shelves you asked for, just in case you missed it.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spied those mercury glass candle holders in the catalog yesterday :-) and they have free shipping!!

    ReplyDelete