home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tory Burch

You all know by now how much I love Tory Burch. So, I have to take a moment to brag on their Highland Park store here in Dallas. Hubby went there last week and the customer service was so impeccable that he left and told me I can go there anytime to shop. Really, is that a free pass?

Anyways, here's the story... We had a discount card that he ran out and forgot at home. This was at 4:15 when he phoned me to bring it to him and the store was closing at 5. See, the sweet guy was doing a bit of Christmas shopping for me. I might have given him a Christmas photo board of the items and details too. Him in Tory Burch could be scary without a list!

So, I rush out my parents door, go to our house, pick up the card and jet to meet him. Well, a state trooper had other plans for me because I might have been going a wee bit over the speed limit. When they say everything in Texas is bigger, they do mean the attitude of the troopers as well! No need to be jerks, but whatever. I got my citation as he referred to it and off I went. No ticket gets me down when Tory calls.

In the meantime hubby explains to the sales woman what happened. She allowed him to use another customer's discount card when she offered, plus gave him an extra 10% off to make up for my bum day!

Now that is great service!  He said they were out of everything except this key chain which he brought home to me as an early gift.

I think he might be tricking me though. We shall see come Christmas.

So, if you are in need of Tory Burch items I highly suggest you visit the store in Highland Park Village. They rock over there!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your ticket, but the service sounds impeccable! Your husband is so sweet to already be doing some Christmas shopping for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good service like that is so hard to find these days! Thanks for following my blog, The Blue Room. I'm following yours now too. You have a lovely home and an adorable daughter!

    ReplyDelete