home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Table

Our dining room rarely gets used, so I especially wanted the table to look festive for Thanksgiving. The dining room and entry way are right across from one another so why not carry the harvest theme between spaces?! The best part is that I didn't need to purchase much because I shopped my home for items to use on the table. In fact, the only thing I purchased was pine cones. 














The name cards were printed from here.


*Linked up here: Cottage and Vine, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap CraftsThe Idea Room, Between You and MeSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Family Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table setting. I love the pumpkins, and the pine cones, and the glasses. I love it all.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time is dinner, I'm comin' to *your* house! (c: It looks great! I love the little gold details on the pumpkins, so perfect...have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete