home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Decor

The feedback from yesterday's Yay or Nay was all very similar. Most everyone likes snake skin in small doses except for the few that are terrified by snakes and can't stand even the littlest bit. I actually don't blame them. Snakes are so gross, but I do like it on shoes, or a tray. Anything larger than a tray I find quite creepy. Who would or could ever sit in a snakeskin chair? It would make my skin crawl!

Ok, so on to my fall decor. The front entry table had a Halloween vignette, so know we have moved on to a fall vignette. I dug around in my cabinets and decor closet to find items to use. Most often than none, if we shop our own homes we are surprised by what we can come up with and not have to purchase new items. Here it is:







Pumpkin thief! I think she's smelling it?

Baby A took the pumpkin from the bottom shelf and replaced it with herself! 

Is your home decked out in fall decor yet? I like to keep mine pretty simple and only in the entry and dining room. Christmas is another story though! I like to go all out! I am working on the fall dining room table and will share it after a couple tweaks. 



*Linked up here: The Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap CraftsThe Idea Room, Between You and MeSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Family Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime

10 comments:

  1. What a great display! I picked up some cinnamon pine cones, but that's the extent of our fall decor. I'm holding out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! My fall decor is pretty simple too- just on the mantle and a few gourds and fall leaf branches scattered around. Christmas will be all over the place though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Fall decor! Very pretty. And, I have to agree with the majority- a little snakeskin can be chic. But, I don't think I could go for a chair or even a table. I like it in small touches!

    Thanks for coming by and leaving me sweet comments! I love you blog! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea. I love the different textures you used! cant wait to look around your blog for more great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Painting is perfect way to change home look or personality of each and every room. Changing personality have lots of benefits as well as you can also get lots of reviews of visitors, there will be change to come in magazine front page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tablescape is awesome and your little one is adorable! Thanks for sharing this at Between U & Me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One question where did you get that metallic letter "R" I must have one! Love the tablescape

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so fallish! Great job on the decor;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww so cute! I am skipping fall, my husband is gone right now, our house isn't together, and going straight to winter. So I am definitely vicariously living through you. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh ps- Stopping by from Check Me Out Saturdays! :)

    ReplyDelete