home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, November 28, 2011

Gifts Galore


       
The season of spreading cheer and giving is upon us.  There's nothing I enjoy more than thinking up the perfect gift, shopping for it, wrapping it beautifully, and watching a smile emerge on the recipient's face as they unwrap it. But, thinking up the perfect gift can be a daunting task.
I decided to take the brain work out of the gifting, and asked several of my favorite bloggers for help in this department. Each will be sharing their favorite holiday gift picks so you can skip right to the shopping.
I decided to kick off the series with picks of my own suitable for just about any woman in your life!



1    3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 

Come back tomorrow and see picks from Lauren of Cove and Grey!
Happy Holidays!


*Linked up here: Cottage and Vine, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap CraftsThe Idea Room, Between You and MeSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Family Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime

5 comments:

  1. I love your picks! I think they'd make any girl happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those are definitely on my list. I love the idea of gift ideas. THanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gift guides! I've got my eye on that Essie polish! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    ps - I'm your 200th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to receive any of those gifts Megan. Great picks! Thanks for linking to my party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I have that throw on my wish list too! And that black & white striped paper with green ribbon is to die for. Thanks for sharing at my {Home for the Holidays} link party:) Carrie

    ReplyDelete