home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, November 25, 2011

Organized Christmas Gift List

With only a month until Christmas, I decided a list was in order before I hit the shops today. We take our dear sweet time making Christmas gift lists for the nice, but somtimes we forget to check them twice. This year instead of using my not so trusty anymore mind, I made a very organized list thanks to a darling printable I found on Pinterest. It gives the exact categories I need to stay on top of shopping and my budget. It will even help me keep track of what items have been wrapped and buried under the tree. This printable might even come in handy for your gift needs this year! Happy Black Friday shopping! Time to hit the stores!



Come back Monday for holiday gift ideas as I kick off Gifts Galore including some of your favorite bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment