home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, January 2, 2012

Color of the Year

Out with Honeysuckle, and in with Pantone's 2012 color of the year, Tangerine Tango


This reddish orange will energize any room or outfit. Here it is along with the other Spring 2012 colors. 


Tangerine Tango is easily paired with neutrals such as creams, grays, browns, or black. Try pairing it with turquoise for a refreshing look. It can be used as an accent to add warmth and a punch of color, or used all over if you're gutsy enough like below. 







So, are you ready to Tangerine Tango? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for Tangerine Tango; it looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have a similar one set to go live this week!!! LOL! It's just that time of the year I suppose to start thinking color! I'm so glad you stopped by and thanks for your sweet note about my canvas tutorial!!! I'd LOVE to have you link up at Overflowing with Creativity...it went live today!

    XO, Aimee

    I'll be posting a giveaway later today also!!!

    ReplyDelete