home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Updated Master

I shared our master bedroom with you during our home tour, but many changes have occurred since then. We added new bedding including shams from Pottery Barn and I finally purchased a white lacquer console table that serves as my vanity. The ghost chair got moved from the office and I love it in this space. I sit there everyday and believe it or not, it's so comfy! Who knew? 
You can also see from looking back at my home tour that I restyled the night stands and dresser. I'm happy with the fresh look and I enjoy seeing my baubles and having my fragrances at reach. I find it easy to use my accessories and just add cute bowls, and trays to dress them up. 













*Linked up here:Mopping the FloorUnder the Moon, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Mushki Loves, Sugar Bee Crafts, My Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, It's OverflowingSavvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Between You and MeSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Miss Mustard SeedThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country CottageCreation Corner, Passionately Perfect, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholic, Design it Chic, A Blondes DIYFingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Family Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Showoff, Homemaker on a Dime

30 comments:

  1. Love the changes! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a gorgeous room!! I love all the little details!! I would be honored for you to come party today over at Passionatelyperfect.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love your bedroom and your bed. I've always wanted a poster bed, and I'm totally jealous of your ghost chair. I've wanted one forever. I'm your newest fan. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your master bedroom! It looks really great. The way you've styled everything is very elegant, but still functional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful! I love the duvet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bedroom, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I like the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. turned out great, love it!
    Kim
    http://www.plumberrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it turned out great hope your enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous room! I love all of the pretty details! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bedroom looks great!! I especially love your ghost chair!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a beautiful room! I actually have the exact same bedding and the yellow flower pillow!! Love what you did with it, I'm totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. Looks professionally done! I needed inspiration for our MB...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just adore these colors!! So pretty. Would be delighted for you to link up to my brand new party: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/01/mop-it-up-mondays-party-1.html
    {HUGS},
    kristi
    (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So inspiring! You've done a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing at the Crazy Cute party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love everything - that ghost chair rocks!

    This would be a perfect inspirational post for our "Impossibilities" challenge ...

    I've joined up with 5 talented bloggers for an "Imagine the Impossibilities" challenge multi-blog link party going on now. It's all about tackling your most daunting task ... and you can find out more at this link ...

    http://www.eclecticallyvintage.com/4/post/2012/01/imagine-the-impossibilities-link-party.html

    Hope to see you there!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. That manages to be pretty, relaxing and stylish all at once. Love it! I am a new facebook fan visiting from Project Queen. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful bedroom! I love the vanity and that yellow pillow! We are just in the process of re-doing our bedroom - I hope it turns out as nice as yours!
    Thanks so much for sharing at The Creative Spark.
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it!! Thanks for linking up! Just checking, did you see my Lisa Leonard giveaway yet?


    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous room, I love it! It will be featured tomorrow :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many great details, I love all of your combinations of colors. Another great link up. Thanks for joining! Karah

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful!! Love the colors and beautiful vignettes! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so in love with your room I featured it today over at Passionately perfect! Please come over today and grab a button!

    ReplyDelete