home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Parent's Dining Room

Remember this post from back in May regarding the design of my parent's dining room in their new home? Of course you probably don't remember it because it was forever ago! Well, I am so glad to say that we have finally completed their home! It's been 7 months of my dad's poor Visa card taking abuse, but so much fun!  












Butler's Pantry



Next week I'll be sharing mom's office and the nursery with you, so come back and visit! 

14 comments:

  1. THANKS Megan, we are soooo loving what you did with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out!!! The bar cart is perfect!!

    Xx. Patience


    http://whitelacquer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! You all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room turned out gorgeous. The color is so relaxing, and makes the dark furniture stand out. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job! I LOVE it. Such a beautiful color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Thanks so much for linking up! Just a reminder also to register for my $50 Stencil Giveaway!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh, I almost forgot to ask..where did you happen to find the two wall floral pieces? They are beautiful.

      Delete
  8. So beautiful. I love the touches of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style, beautifully put together! I'm now following so I can continue to be inspired...Stop by anytime,Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love those yellow coffee cups!!
    ~Tonia @TheGunnySack.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dinjng room looks gorgeous! I bet your parents are thrilled with it! Visiting from 'Between U & Me'. Xo Kirsty

    ReplyDelete