home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taxidermy in the Home



Last week I asked the question about leaning mirrors in the home and most of you agreed, Oh Yeah! They are a great statement piece if your space allows which is what I heard.

This week we are talking taxidermy in the home. Now, lets clarify. In no way do I want to see a real deer or moose head hanging in my home. One of that sorts would for sure haunt me and cause a scare in the midst of the night when all I want is a sip of water. What wouldn't scare me though is a faux head of sorts. Here's some examples of the trend.






Ok, time to dish.  Are you the taxidermy type? Oh yeah, or Oh no...




1 comment:

  1. Yes for sure! Check out my gallery wall.
    http://www.abbeysoutherncharm.blogspot.com/2012/01/gallery-wall-completed.html

    ReplyDelete