home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Zebra Print



Whatcha think about zebra print? And I do mean faux zebra. In no way do I promote the harming of animals for any products. This print is bold and exquisite and can really make a statement in an entry way or living area. I'm seeing this print often on stools, or as a rug either alone or under a table. If you are lucky enough to have a dressing area, then this pattern would look very chic amongst your jewels. Layering a zebra rug on top of a natural fiber rug works nicely too.

That's my opinion, so what's yours? Can you see this animal print being used in your home? I'd love to hear your thoughts!








4 comments:

  1. I love the way it's styled in the images you choose, but for some reason, I just can't see it in my home. I think the husband would not be a fan. Love those images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of showing how zebra can work. However, I look at it and think that I'd never be brave enough to do it in my house. I will say that my nine year old is really into zebra print, and I don't mind it in her room. In fact, I bought her a desk chair in zebra print and a zebra throw. Of course, my hang-up with zebra may be the fact that my daughter likes it! Great post. I particularly like the first pic with the pale pink couch. I love the lines on that couch.
    Krista
    krista-artista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I'm just getting it up and running and seeing people's comments just make me giddy. I hope you stop by often :) (BTW - LOVE the zebra print.)
    Chris @Freckle Face Girl
    http://frecklefaceathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the fence. It has to be done right, but I do like the examples in quite a few of these pics. Generally an oh NO to most animal print, but for some reason, I'm more tolerant of zebra print.

    Thanks SO much for adding Feature Friday Free-for-All to your list!

    P.S. I'm your newest follower and would be so honored if you'd follow my blogging journey as well (if you don't already! : )).

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete