home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pouf Greatness

Look what I purchased yesterday off of Joss & Main! I'm so pumped since I've been searching for one of these Moroccan poufs. Isn't she shiny and fabulous? I got a great deal too, as always on their site. If you haven't joined you must do so now!! Not doing so would be a huge disaster for years to come. You might as well add another home decor site to your list so you can watch your money fly out the window.

So where oh where do you think this lovely will go in my home? Here's some hints: white lacquer desk, Silver Sage paint on the walls. That's tricky huh? You could look at my home tour to figure it out. Or, if you've been reading my posts lately then this shouldn't be hard at all for my favorite followers!

Here are some rooms that incorporated poufy greatness!




PicsVia Pinterest

Via A La Mode

Via Pinterest



 

1 comment: