home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, April 28, 2014

Kitchen Lighting



I've told you a million times how important lighting is and how it changes the feel of a space! Case in point, my kitchen! The builder lights had to go! They were small, an eyesore, and doing nothing for the space, but casting an ugly amber glare on everything! 


And, voila'! I switched them out for new Allen + Roth polished nickel mini pendant lights from Lowes! They were running a 20% off sale so they were $38 a piece! Now that, you can't beat! 




Next up, we are switching out the light above the kitchen table! It's even worse than the pendants were! Details once I make a decision! 


3 comments:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete