home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Honey Seared Chicken



I finally stopped pinning and started doing! I kicked it off with a copy cat recipe of P.F. Chang's Honey Seared Chicken. While it was delicious, next time I'm going to P.F. Changs or Pei Wei. I believe in honesty, so I'm just sayin'. The recipe had too many steps for my liking and it could have easily been messed up with one small error. Plus, it wasn't as good as the original version.

I cut up tenders and let them marinate for 20 minutes before coating them in batter and frying. I followed this recipe exactly and here's the final result after I tossed the chicken and sauce in the wok.


I served it over rice! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I love Chinese restaurant food and no matter how many recipes I try, they never turn out as good as the restaurants' food. They must have some inside secrets! Yours looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete