home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, February 17, 2012

Rugs and More Rugs

Listen up, it's a huge rug sale people. If you were thinking that your floor needs a new covering, then now is the time. I happened to stumble upon this sale because of a black and white chevron rug I've been eyeing. I was rug stalking it to see if the price had changed and bingo! It was marked 50% off! That means I got a 5x8 rug for $53. No shipping fee either. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new bargain. Hopefully it's a decent quality and doesn't fall apart. 


While browsing I found some other amazing styles too.







All rugs via Rugs USA

In no way was I compensated for my thoughts. These are my own personal opinions. 

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks. I've been eyeballin chevron rugs forever now. that's a steal. maybe it's time to take the plunge!

    Have a great weekend,
    Kim www.plumberrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a great deal. :) I love the pink one the best, but fortunately for the hubby our apartment has carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the chevron in light blue delivered this week. It's in my living room waiting for me to unwrap it!! I'm very excited to get home to my new rug today and see what they color is like in person. :) It was a great deal...I got the 8 x 11 for a little over $100! Seriously, can't beat that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great rugs! The chevron rug I got for my dining room looks just like the one you just ordered. I love it!! You got a great price; I've never shopped at Rugs USA before; I'll have to check them out!
    btw I'm having a giveaway on my blog starting today if you'd like to enter! :)
    http://inside-outdesign.blogspot.com/2012/02/1-year-blogiversary-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Great prices! I'm off to check them up! Thanks

    ReplyDelete