home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Happenings at My Home


Have you been furiously decorating your home for the holidays like I have? Today's the first day that I feel like I'm not suffocated by Christmas decor all over my home. I spent over an hour last night reorganizing and putting away all the storage containers and empty boxes. Needless to say my holiday closet is more stuffed than before I started because I keep purchasing ornaments! I confess that I'm done though! 

Here's a few snippets of progress from around my home.










More to come...





5 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, very nice decor! I'm visiting from Someday Crafts, thank you for sharing. Also a new follower, you may like some of what I have at Maddalee.

    Have a good day! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous touches! I love the color schemes you used, so lovely! Thanks for linking at Printabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the reindeer, very cozy look.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your black and white plates an the pink bottle brush tree! I am anew follower!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete