home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Easter Recap



I know Easter has come and gone, but I'm just a little late getting all my pictures uploaded and organized. I wanted to share some special moments from our Easter sunday. Baby girl is 3 months shy of turning 3! She's looking so grown up now! 


I was elated that baby girl was in a good mood and agreed to take some photos. Usually her idea of taking photos is making a silly face then running off for me to catch her! 


She was terrified of the Easter Bunny so of course I was shocked when she ran up and hugged the air filled bunny! And, there's her infamous wiggle and silly face! 

We had a great morning of worship, family, and great food at brunch! It was a plus that the weather cooperated too and turned out warm and sunny! Usually it's rainy or chilly like last year! 

I hope you had a fabulous celebration with your friends or family as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment